Temporary Marketing and Recruitment Administrative Specialist
Business Development - JM
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
BASIC FUNCTION: The Marketing and Recruitment Administrative specialist will be a temporary position where the individual(s) will support the marketing and recruitment team with administrative marketing and recruitment activities. This role will assist in building relationships from inquiry to matriculation for post-bachelorette entering online, corporate, and on-campus programs with an emphasis on graduate programs at WPI.
- Assist in the administrative responsibilities for the graduate studies marketing and recruitment team.
- Help maintain databases, dashboards, and contact records in Salesforce and Pardot
- Responding to inquiries in the graduate inbox
- Conduct research for marketing and recruitment pieces and content
- Assist with analytics and data collection
- Assist with marketing edits in Drupal, Pardot, and WordPress
- Assist with Graduate Studies events upon request
- Other duties to assist the marketing and recruitment team as requested
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, different recruitment and marketing tools
- Awareness of CRMs and marketing automation software
WPI requires that all employees to be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted. For additional information, please go to https://www.wpi.edu/we-are-wpi/health-and-safety/vaccine-information
United States of America (Non-Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Temporary-Marketing-and-Recruitment-Administrative-Specialist_R0002239
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency