This ad is expired.
Early Talent Sr. Manager (ETUR Program Manager)
United States - California - Foster CityUnited States - New York - New YorkUnited States - Massachusetts - Boston
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our worldwide staff is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Our scientific focus has resulted in marketed products that are benefiting millions of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases.
Early Talent Sr. Manager
(ETUR Program Manager)
In this role, you will partner and engage with key stakeholders to develop innovative recruiting and talent attraction strategies and programs. The successful candidate will initiate and drive best practice early talent & college recruiting tactics for Gilead's Early Talent & University Relations team. This will include an emphasis on I&D, and building relationships with diverse colleges, networks, and associations.
- Build and nurture relationships with diverse colleges, network, and associations to add to the enhancement of the ETUR program
- Support efforts for establishing collegiate partnerships at core and key schools
- Engage and measure effectiveness of early talent collegiate partnerships and events
- Lead & leverage Campus CYT Team (Ambassador Program) for fall and spring recruiting events
- Develop CYT Campus Team's ability to participate in recruitment functions including job fairs, conferences and career events targeting unique applicant populations
- Partner with external events management on execution of early talent and collegiate on-site and virtual events
- Contribute to building Gilead's employer brand presence, aligned with the corporate brand, across the US region
- Partner with internal teams (I&D, Sourcing, Early Talent Council, & CYT Campus Team) on the development of key schools, conferences and organizations to execute in alignment with enterprise-wide vision, mission and strategic pillars
- Interview ready pool of prospects across a broad range of skills, segments and geographies within the CRM
- Meet intern and full-time hiring objectives, including conversions, to align with business needs
- Provide guidance on process improvement and governance of intern program
- Influence university relations I&D strategy
- Responsible for CRM early talent candidate tracking, communication, profiles and reporting
- Engage with hiring managers to provide direction and assist with onboarding functions
- Ability to drive the recruiting process including requisition management, candidate and hiring manager communication and offer process
- Manages intern and rotational hiring manager guides and collateral
- Manages intern and manager kick-off sessions
- Ability to recommend and research trends with interns and early talent
- Ability to travel 25% annually
Qualifications and Education:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the Talent Acquisition field and talent sourcing and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- A Master's Degree can be substituted for 2 years of related experience
- Prior university recruiting
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Doing What's Right)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply online today at www.gilead.com/careers.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Early-Talent-Sr-Manager--ETUR-Program-Manager-_R0017727-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency