- Director of Enrollment Strategy
- Go to our website »
Director of Enrollment Strategy
Online Education & Corporate Operations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Director of Enrollment Strategy in Graduate Studies is responsible for the successful marketing and recruitment of graduate students to WPI online, corporate, and campus-based programs, both domestic and international. This leadership position sets the strategy for marketing and recruiting, including the identification of opportunities and partnerships for new revenue streams. This position has budget responsibilities and is responsible for establishing strategic direction and goals for the marketing and enrollment team, identifying trends, as well as setting individual goals for marketing and recruitment, and guiding them in their planning process.
WPI is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Develop and implement the overall Graduate Studies marketing and recruiting strategy. Partner with University Marketing, Graduate Admissions, School Deans, Affiliate organizations and other key stakeholders to drive this strategy. Define the annual recruitment goals for the Enrollment team. Identify success metrics and reporting.
- Lead the team in continuous improvement efforts, including the evaluation and adoption of technologies to increase effectiveness and/or efficiency.
- Conduct data analysis to forecast enrollment and expected credit hours for graduate studies. Use this data to develop annual new student goals and drive marketing spend and events.
- Provide consistent feedback, coaching, and mentoring to direct reports during one on ones and daily operation. Document performance in annual reviews and formal development plans as needed.
- Develop, manage and track the overall graduate studies marketing budget, with emphasis on advertising and trade shows.
- Process map recruitment and marketing process and communication flow. Identify and create new communication to move prospective students through the funnel. Monitor and evaluate the impact of communications.
- Manage the execution of new program launches, recruitment process changes, and technology implementation.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in business a plus.
- 10 years experience working within industry in a sales and marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, motivate, and lead teams that exceed goals.
- Strong persuasive skills with the ability to positively influence and motivate others. Ability to identify and articulate new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated business development skills.
- A dynamic individual capable of being an appropriate representative of WPI.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities (anticipating challenges, viable alternatives, successful resolutions, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization, business, marketing and technical knowledge.
- This is a hybrid role with the expectation of being on-campus generally once per week.
- Ability to work evening hours and travel beyond New England required.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively seeks to increase the diversity of its workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. It seeks individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity, collaboration, inclusion, problem solving, innovation, high performance, and change making. It is committed to maintaining a campus environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Director-of-Marketing-and-Recruitment--Graduate-Programs_R0002351
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency